All families, new and old, should join the PTA for the 2018-2019 school year.
PTA membership provides access to
- the website, calendars,
- the online directory,
- weekly email reminders,
- important communications,
- volunteer opportunities,
- and PTA programming.
When you join the PTA, we all benefit — the students, the school, the teachers, and the PTA families!
What the PTA Funds >>>
The Larchmont PTA budget for the 2018-2019 school year supports over $73,000 of vital programs at the school.
The primary fundraisers to support this goal are (1) the fall Annual Larchmont Run At Twilight (RAT) Race, and (2) the spring Carnival.
Funds raised from these events help the PTA provide:
- supplementary music, and cultural arts programming - including an annual Author Visit, and Artist In Residence
- supplementary math, science and physical education funding
- Destination Imagination and other after school club programming
- Scholastic classroom subscriptions, Instructional resources - 10Marks, Reading AtoZ
- Watch D.O.G.S., and Reflections programming
- Community-building events, including CHKD Parent Academy, Movie Nights, Literacy Nights, Hoedown, International Night, Black History Night, STEAM Family Night...