Calling all bakers!
Let’s show our teachers and staff how much we appreciate them
by showering them with holiday cookies.
This year our Holiday Cookie Day will be on Monday, December 10th, 2018!
What do we need from you? Cookies of course!
We need 2 dozen cookies from each volunteer to give the teachers and staff plenty of yummy choices.
Please consider baking cookies for this favorite LES tradition!
YOU CAN STILL JOIN the PTA or RENEW your membership!
All families, new and old, should join the PTA for the 2018-2019 school year.
PTA membership provides access to
- the website, calendars,
- online directory,
- weekly email reminders,
- important communications,
- volunteer opportunities,
- and PTA programming.
When you join the PTA, we all benefit — the students, the school, the teachers, and the PTA families!
* Need Help? Watch Our Tutorial
What the PTA Funds >>>
The Larchmont PTA budget for the 2018-2019 school year supports over $73,000 of vital programs at the school.
The primary fundraisers to support this goal are (1) the fall Annual Larchmont Run At Twilight (RAT) Race, and (2) the spring Carnival.
Funds raised from these events help the PTA provide:
- supplementary music, and cultural arts programming - including an annual Author Visit, and Artist In Residence
- supplementary math, science and physical education funding
- Destination Imagination and other after school club programming
- Scholastic classroom subscriptions, Instructional resources - 10Marks, Reading AtoZ
- Watch D.O.G.S., and Reflections programming
- Community-building events, including CHKD Parent Academy, Movie Nights, Literacy Nights, Hoedown, International Night, Black History Night, STEAM Family Night...